beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
what do ya'll think? how's this for a newbie?
169638.JPG

Click to View Image112 View(s)

ajeroth
22 years ago
I think your a ringer.... Nice selection of Fuente. I'm drooling.

ajeroth
tonester666
22 years ago
newbie my azz
smithbw
22 years ago
Great Looking Top Shelve...Don't know anything about a Newbie...

Is that a Mag 46 sticking out there 🙂
beta362
  • beta362
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
lmao. thanks guys! you know what the funny thing is...i haven't even smoked most of those lines!! never smoked an Anejo, Opus, Hemi maduro, AF sungrown.
i just buy Fuentes (hoard them) b/c i know they'll be amazing smokes!
ajeroth
22 years ago
I wouldn't bet on that. I like OpusX but ,for the money, there are plenty out there that can match them. Torano and La Perla Habanna are just a few. Mighty tasty and down right affordable. Just my .02...

ajeroth

BTW-- Smoke em... You've definatley got um...
Users browsing this topic