cruiser
22 years ago
I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy 2004.May the smoke be with you.Amen
mpingree
22 years ago
And the same to you and yours !!
Gb
  • Gb
  • Connoisseur
22 years ago
And to you as well!!!
dbguru
22 years ago
Happy new year to all of you and dont make any resolutions you have any possibility of not keeping.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Happy new Year! And I resolve to try and be more generous than Cruiser next year.
JonR
22 years ago
HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ONE AND ALL !!!!!! I only have one resolution and that is to get layed more often, any women volunteers submit resumes to JonR c/o C-Bid. LOL, IBMU JonR
eleltea
22 years ago
Happy New Year everyone! JonR, someone posted that her surgery has made E-Chick irreversibly horny, but I am afraid it won't do any of us any good, as she seems to also be irreversibly married. Good luck with the other 5 billion women on this wonderful planet!
jgjam
22 years ago
A very happy and prosperous New Year to everyone at C-bid and on the forums!

John
pabloescabar
22 years ago
SI,and may the smoke not be in your eyes.
Users browsing this topic