Liz62803
22 years ago
anyone have MSN Messenger or AIM? If you do feel free to add me to your buddy lists.

MSN - [email protected]
AIM - Liz51668

would love to chat sometime!
dbguru
22 years ago
I stay on MSN during the days at work
and occassionally on Yahoo at nights

Here's my MSN Messenger IM email [email protected]
Here's my Yahoo Messenger IM email [email protected]

dbguru
22 years ago
Correction on the MSN

[email protected]!!
Liz62803
22 years ago
I'm majorly under the weather so I'm going to lay down for awhile - but my msn will be back on when I get back up - am always willing to chat if I'm on - usually if I'm not around or busy with something I'll shut it off so no one thinks I'm rude or anything if they IM and I don't answer LOL - but usually if I leave it on I'll put an away message on - gawd I'm rambling - time for me to lay this sick body down *HATE being sick* 😞
dbguru
22 years ago
IM me when you're up for it.
dave97402
22 years ago
my msn...

dave97402 at hotmail dot com

dbguru
22 years ago
Just Liz, Dave and myself on IM???

Oh well...
E-Chick
21 years ago
I just signed up for yahoo messenger...

marlapf

Marla
acrouse
21 years ago
A suggestion for those of you who find that someone else always has the "other program". There is a program out there that combines Y!, MSN, AOL, ICQ, and IRC into one chat console with all 5 running at the same time. Uses less juice (they claim) than the messengers themselves do. It is not the end all but it has it's uses.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/ 

Art
Users browsing this topic