Liz62803
22 years ago
when do you all want to get together again and herf??? Clive and I have been chomping at the bit to herf with you all!!! 🙂
Liz62803
penzt8
22 years ago
I'm up for a herf pretty much any weekend. I've been starting to hang out at Cujos sports bar. I spent a couple hours there yesterday drinking coffee and smoking. It beats hanging out at the house by myself while my wife is at work and the rest of the family is out doing their own thing.

I have plans for next Saturday but Sunday is still open. Peninsula or Southside?
CWFoster
22 years ago
Whatever works best for the most people! I'd like to see if Harley could make it, and Pat, and Tarheel, and maybe benteri (sp?) The FRA here in OceanView is cigar friendly, as is Cujo's, or we could meet at Emersons! What sounds good to you?
CWFoster
22 years ago
OOPs! I just remembered! I have the duty next Sunday! how about the week after?
penzt8
22 years ago
I'm planning to be at Cujos on the 17th just because it's St Patricks Day. Not necessarily a herf but I'll be smokin'.
Users browsing this topic