Buckwheat
22 years ago
Has anyone heard from MACS lately? Has he shipped off yet?
al'Thor
22 years ago
saw him posting on another BB not too long ago...don't remember exactly when though...
Buckwheat
22 years ago
I was just curious if he had shipped out or not. I know that he has been having trouble with his hotmail account. I'll try to e-mail him again. Thanks
bassdude
22 years ago
I believe he has shipped.
bassdude
22 years ago
try cwfoster.
gorob23
22 years ago
I just saw him at Marlas HERF. My guess is he is eating a "SANDWHICH" On Board. Said he is heading back over sea. Rob
MACS
22 years ago
Haven't left yet. Will be leaving next month. My son just F***ed up my computer all to hades. I just got it back up and running about an hour ago.

I had Norton Internet Security, Anti-Virus AND Persoanl Firewall loaded and the kid STILL managed to get 344 viruses!! Yes, that was not a typo. 344.

Well, the cpu is clean now and I ****-canned the norton crap and went with Macafee and a hardware firewall. Hopefully that will help...
Buckwheat
22 years ago
MACS, I feel your pain. My boss brought his home computer into the office for me to look at because it wasn't working right. 100's of virus' later it is finally working correctly.

I just received a shipment from across the Atlantic so keep an eye out for a small package;-} Later
Robby
22 years ago
MAC, you have an email from me...
MACS
22 years ago
Buckwheat... you're killing me dude!! (I ain't really complaining, it just sounds like it)

You're bombing me so hard it's going to take me months to dig out of this hole. OR... one well placed, well timed bomb-diggety of a package upon my return. 😉
MACS
22 years ago
Robby... no I don't.

Try again. swn69 at hotmail . com
usahog
22 years ago
MACS... I also had Norton System Works.. it crashed my computer and the Wife's laptop... we lost everything a few months back.. a good friend and his brother also crashed with System works 2004.. my 2003 ran fine I upgraded and Bam system crashed.. Norton told me Tough **** no refund

Hog
CWFoster
22 years ago
I use System works, and have to keep system monitor off because it creates too many issues. I'm not running any anti virus software right now, but DO use a router which is a hardware firewall. This is more effective against hackers than viruses, which as often as not are attached to email, or other files you download thriugh the firewall.
MACS
22 years ago
Amen! Got me a new hardware firewall/router. AND switched to Macafee.
Buckwheat
22 years ago
Hey MACS,

Which hardware firewall did you get? I've been looking and several and I'd like to know how well the one you purchased is working. I still need to get you one of these smokes. Maybe today.
Users browsing this topic