tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
All I can say is WOW. This is one tasty cigar. Nice and strong, just like I like them. My local tobaconist just got a box, and I'm returning in the morning to by the whole box. Looks like another sleepless night.
bassdude
22 years ago
which size? Did he just get them in? I thought these were a late fall release only.

puskarich
22 years ago
I agree. Great smoke. I only bought 3 last fall. Thought I'd head back and buy more the following week. By the time I got there, they were all gone. Wont make that same mistake next year.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
They came out for Fathers day. I didn't get any, if anyone gets extras, think of little ol' me.
puskarich
22 years ago
Interesting. I'll have to check my local tomorrow.
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
The size is about 5.5 x 52, Does anyone know a site were I can check out the different sizes of the Anejo.
[email protected]
mrtelcom
22 years ago
No. 46 Size: 5 5/8 x 46
No. 48 Size: 7 x 48
No. 49 Size: 7 5/8 x 49
No. 50 Size: 5 1/4 x 50
No. 55 Size: 6 x 55
No. 77 Size: 5 3/4 x 52 (Shark)

mrtelcom
22 years ago
The Shark has a round cap to a square foot, and I think what was released this week.
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I just messured, my other 2 Aejo's, and I guess I have the No.50's. It messures 5.25 x 50.
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
I just messured, my other 2 Aejo's, and I guess I have the No.50's. It messures 5.25 x 50.
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
woops, sorry about the double post.
Robby
22 years ago
Ummmmmm Anejo...
tonylum
  • tonylum
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Just had to tell y'all, I went back this morning and bought the whole box of Anejo's. Wooo Hooo, enjoying one as I type.
sketcha
22 years ago
Yea, I like 'em.
snowwolf777
22 years ago
Just got home from my annual Canada fishing trip. One of my cigars that I purchased for my nightly "two-fer" was the Anejo. It was also my first, and it was very, very good. I'll snag a couple more before the box is dry. Oddly enough, they were not getting much attention from the regulars.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Ya'll have me email addy, right? ;-P
Palama
3 years ago
My first Anejo was a #50, gifted to me by my Brother-from-another-Mother, Youngra.

Smoked it on my daughter’s birthday and also the night she got engaged so it was a very special moment.

Since then the #46 has become my go-to Anejo with the #77 Shark as one of my special occasion smokes.
bassman45
3 years ago
Hey Conan,Happy New Year! Any idea where I can purchase Anejos? Been on the lookout just cant find any.
Ram27
3 years ago
Check out the place in Philly.

()olts. Have plenty to choose from. $$$$$$
🇨🇮
Ram27
3 years ago
The secret letter is (H).=;
Users browsing this topic