sneakyd
22 years ago
I love a woman that knows how to puff on a stogie.
243485.jpg

Click to View Image134 View(s)

al'Thor
22 years ago
I saw that episode - she nearly choked on it....very disappointing...
Buckwheat
22 years ago
Brooke is a babe. She can choke on my stogie anytime she wants.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
Nice hand, eye, lip coordination.
Schmitty22
22 years ago
yeah i saw this show too! she was moving her hand up and down the stick as he was lighting it. almost STROKE'n it.... oh wait that was maybe just in my dream of the show.
Kazama
22 years ago
I notice she is using the light fingertips and thumbs, pinkies down, flute method.

I LOVE Brooke Burke and have been in mourning since "Wild On" replaced her with that hideous Cindy Taylor girl.
pabloescabar
22 years ago
rookie, I think I can teach her how its done...


call me
adroomi
22 years ago
Uh Pablo, you're setting yourself up with that statement. Prepare for the onslaught to follow (LOL).
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
Thanks Pablo but I'll pass.
pabloescabar
22 years ago
you know what I mean?
Burky4467
22 years ago
uuuuuhhhhhhh
Burky4467
22 years ago
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh noooo Pablo, we don't know???
Stickbow
22 years ago
What a smoker...........
uncleb
22 years ago
I think I know all I need to know about Pablo at this point.
uncleb
22 years ago
"Not that there is anything wrong with that"
Charlie
22 years ago
I will take a pass on Pablos offer!

Charlie
sneakyd
22 years ago
I might have a few more pics of Brooke!
pabloescabar
22 years ago
yes, please change the subject. thank you very much...
lsfire
Charlie
21 years ago
Pablo

adroomi really set you up for those runs on your 6!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic