Cavallo
  • Cavallo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
in keeping with tailgater's excellent "the night chicago died" thread, who remembers the words to this one?

"cryin' on my pillow, lonely in my bed
then I heard a voice beside me
and she softly said..."
usahog
22 years ago
Ummm Cav, that would be your Remembering??

Hog
Cavallo
  • Cavallo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
*thinks* was that my honeymoon or...? lol

c'mon... you don't remember alan o'day's hit song?
bloody spaniard
22 years ago
"cryin' on my pillow, lonely in my bed
then I heard a voice beside me
and she softly said..."

"Sorry, Cavallo, I don't have change for a twenty..."


Alan O'Day, didn't he write "The Back Stabbers"?
No wait, that was the O'Jays. Sorry Cavallo, I'm drawing a blank...

blud
thurson
22 years ago
..."Thunder is your night light
"Magic is your dream"
And as I held her
She said, "See what I mean?"


Undercover Angel
Users browsing this topic