Homebrew
22 years ago
Wow,
Great Article. Numbers speak volumes.
Alright Bush Backers, what say you to this??
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
HockeyDad
HockeyDad
22 years ago
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
Hockeydad, It's obviously GWB's fault we don't have news like that in this country.
428cj
22 years ago
I realize (now) it's unbelievably important what Europeans think about us and our country (according to Kerry), but isn't it even more important what AMERICANS think? Not to take sides here, but I thought it was OUR election. Maybe I'm wrong.
usahog
22 years ago
LMAO... thats about far left as one can Imagine....

AVB it's America's fault and I'm one who doesn't want to see News like that here in my Living Room...

and Dave, I want to know how many times he farted during the 3 State of the Union Addresses given? I mean the brits sure do know how to bang the figures.. they should have also posted this answer also!!!!

btw the Brits don't get to vote in America's November elections either... Unless their US Citizens...

Hog
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
22 years ago
I think the sarcasm blew right by you Hog.
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
428cj

if you were only correct that americans think.
428cj
22 years ago
You really caught me there Rick, good point!! Case in point 'they' voted Bubba into office twice. Lmao.

Although I never stated Americans do think, I should have added to the end of my statement "if they ever DO think".

Haha.
Users browsing this topic