niteorday
22 years ago
Correct me if I am wrong.....I just can't imagine our troops being able to stomach jane fonda kerry as their Commander-in-Chief.......I can't imagine Edwards going to Bagdad to show support.....Look, I know our troops are loyal, but, jeez, who wants to fight for a traitor.....am I missing something ?
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
Charlie Rangel already introduce legislation stating that we NEEDED the draft!

The Pentagon and the Sec. of Defense have gone on record stating they don't want it or need it.
nealep
22 years ago
I retired from Active Duty (Army) in '91, just before Slick Willie took office. I was glad that I had put in my time and was able to retire before he got into office and dismantled the military. I couldn't have stomached serving our country with him as Commander In Chief, I can only imagine how our troops would feel if Flip/Flop Kerry becomes elected.

Neal
Charlie
22 years ago
Amen

Charlie
Charlie
22 years ago
Neal,

You are a man of good taste!

Charlie
usahog
22 years ago
Ditto what Neal said...

although I had to Stomach Billy all 8 yrs of him and the aftermath... Aftermath being "Yes Men" it made of the rank structure of the Military during and after his presence...

Hog
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
22 years ago
I feel the same way, I'm lucky I only had to put up with GW for a few months before I retired in May of '01.
Double D
22 years ago
AVB

Are you saying you would have preferred Algore as our Commander-In-Chief?

You may not like GW, but the thought of Algore and his minions leading our troops is enough to make me vomit!!

Of course, he'd never use them anyway...he'd only gut the military, much like the rest of his liberal, modern-day Democratic pukes (Klintoon, Carter, Mr. Flip-Flop, Ambulance-Chaser Edwards, etc.)!!

DD
xibbumbero
22 years ago
dubya has already instituted a draft. A back door draft. X
niteorday
22 years ago
I hear ya, didn't miss that
Users browsing this topic