RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
i blew it
273005.jpg

Click to View Image143 View(s)

xibbumbero
22 years ago
Hey Kerry,I just farted,LOL. X
PMoreno349
22 years ago
Where the hell is Will Ferrell when you need him? The new GW on SNL is good, but we need Ferrell to do this right.
Charlie
22 years ago
That was Will Ferrel on the debate last week!

Charlie
BeatDragon
22 years ago
"Great, just great. This is all I need. Now that SOB RICKAMAVEN is gonna lambaste me on c-bid."
castlewa
22 years ago
I think he is using the podium as a urinal!
snowwolf777
22 years ago
"I shouldn't have had Mexican food before a 90-minute debate ..."
pabloescabar
22 years ago
thats what I look like when I take a leak...
JonR
22 years ago
President Bush thinking: When I'm reelected I'll offer kerry the ambassadorship to Ethiopia.

JonR
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
is Monica under the podium?
Users browsing this topic