usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Came through my yard and knocked off my Bush/Cheney sign.. they didn't bother the Keyes sign just the other... I turned the porch lights on around the house to light up the area and Monday I'm going to contact the city workers and have them get the street light bulb fixed.. I want to make sure I can knock the lil Bastages off their feet whoever they may be!!!!

I don't take lightly to distruction of Private Property!!!!

Hog
billyjackson
21 years ago
Hog....

How do you know the sign didn't just crumble under the weight of it's own bullsh!t???

Just joking....love messing with folks.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
usahog

i hope you have a big dog and turn him loose.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Rick did you miss the pics of my Dogs??

I am not looking for Lawsuits... I'll thump the lil bastages load them up in the truck and take them home to ask their parents if they know what their Kiddies have been up to... if it is an adult who is doing it.. well confrontation is the best way to protect your privacy... I'll detain them until the cops show up ;0)

one cannot help if they resisted citizens arrest ;0)

Hog
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey Russel,
I have the same problem keeping Kerry signs on my property, but not for long. I have the **** on tape. I set up survalence cameras, and tonight caught the **** in the act. I am watching it now, and it should be an interesting day tomorrow. I know the guy, and his life is about to get interesting.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
xibbumbero
21 years ago
LMAO @ BJ. X
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Homebrew, take it to the police & press charges.

OR have him issue a public apology & have him replace it where it was originally.

OR wait until he's by himself...
PMoreno349
21 years ago
That is just sad.

Did you catch the other thread with the quiz about whose signs were being stolen?

Democrats are feeling desparate.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
In da Islands we's feed'um to da shark's cuz.
Users browsing this topic