Hoss
  • Hoss
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Chieft2 you watch the Bears get bounced by Washington today?
chieft2@yahoo.com
21 years ago
You mean the continuous commercial that was sometimes interrupted by a football game? Unfortunately, ya. I saw it. Gawd, Quinn is a terrible quarterback. He throws a nice spiral, it just takes him a minute or so to wind up and release it. What was Lovey thinking when they signed this guy? They must have known he is a fine practice QB. It was a miserable game to watch. I had hopes, but now, I can't help rooting for the Vikings to win it all.

When did the season end for you? For me I think it was over in pre-season. I'd have to say the season "jumped the shark" when Erlacher went down the first hour of the first practice. Something told me right then and there. But... I had hope. Then all the other starters on defense got hurt. And Rex Grossman goes out for the year on a touchdown run. I hope Lovie Howell...I mean Smith takes a good hard look next week and does not start Quinn.
cexshun
21 years ago
Another terrible year for Chicago sports.

*sheds a tear*
donutboy2000
21 years ago
Just wait till next year.
cexshun
21 years ago
Official slogan of the Chicago Cubs 😢
Heartbroken!
Users browsing this topic