SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
That's the poll on CNN.com this morning ... earlier, at the time I responded, 100% were saying "NO", but I now see that 11% are saying yes ... which I find a bit surprising, only because to my knowledge, no one I know is undecided ...

So ... how 'bout it? ... Any undecideds here? ... if so, what will be the basis on which you decide? ... I'm not looking to stir it up or point fingers, I'm just curious since those who have decided are overwhelmingly saying that nothing will change their opinions ...
JonR
21 years ago
As everyone on this board knows I tend to lean toward President George W. Bush. However there are three things that could sway my vote to kerry, but it would take all three, and they are:

1) A bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel

2) A box of Diamond Crown #6 Maduro

3) $500,000.00


LOL

JonR
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I always knew you were a cheap SOB.
briguy151
21 years ago
Here are the things that would sway my vote to Kerry:

1. One full box of every Fuente Fuente made.
2. Ali Landry and Kate Bekinsale to be my permanent fluffers.
3. 100 Million tax free.
4. Every 2005 ATV available with lifetime warranties.
5. Brand new Perazzi over/under

even with those it would still be hard to make that vote.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I would change my vote if dubya resigned and John McCain ran in his place. X
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ I agree!!! (:-O)
snowwolf777
21 years ago
Long as everyone is so hot for polls, I heard one on the radio last week. A group of 100 people, evenly split between parties, were asked "Would you change your vote to the other side for money?" All of them answered "yes" at some price, with the 100% mark being reached at just $500.

usahog
21 years ago
Answer to the original question.... "Hell No" now if the dems had anyone else on the ticket besides the jackwad they got... it's possible!!!!

Hog
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, Bob Dole that will change me mind.
donutboy2000
21 years ago
Yes, if dubya was caught getting a hummer from an intern.
Cigarick
21 years ago
Unless Jesus Christ Himself comes down and smites all the smelly terrorists with his righteous sword during the 7th inning stretch on national TV tomorrow night, I'm still voting for the Bushmaster.

If God really wants Kerry to win, He will make that happen.

Amen.
Sonny_LSU
21 years ago
....tell ya' what, JR. You send me a box of PSD4s and I'll sneak a digital camera in the booth and take a series of pics showing me voting for ol' GW!

LOL

This election just sux! Maybe we'll have a better selection in 4 years.......One thing is for certain, whoever wins will only serve 4 years and no more.
rayder1
21 years ago
No......for money? No.....for cigars? No....

Can't think of anything that will change my vote.
bassdude
21 years ago
Well I agree with Bubba on this one.

I am not undecided but could be swayed to vote Dem if Kerry and Edwards both die before the election.
hoyodude
21 years ago
There is not a thing in this universe that would get me to vote for W for ANYTHING. I wouldn't trust that guy as a smalltown dogcatcher....

chris
(would this qualify me as undecided?)
bassdude
21 years ago
hoyo but you trust Kerry?
rastusmcnair
21 years ago
What X said. I'd vote Republican if McCain was the candidate.
uncleb
21 years ago
Answer to the original question.... "Hell No" now if the repubs had anyone else on the ticket besides the jackwad they got... it's possible!!!!

(Sorry Hog- I had to plagiarize you)
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
(would this qualify me as undecided?)


Unthinking maybe but not undecided
hoyodude
21 years ago
I'd say that voting for W was the "unthinking" decision. I don't think Kerry is the ideal candidate but he will definitely be better than Bush. You want to keep a guy in office who is a puppet of his administration, only is interested in the Christian Right, gives sweetheart deals to his cronies by bypassing the proper contract bidding process and has been the MOST devisive president in our nations history but YOU are the thinking voter?
Yeah. O.K.
From you're statement it appears that not agreeing with your side equals unthinking. Strong argument there, pardner.

Defend America
Defeat Bush


Users browsing this topic