Slimboli
21 years ago
One night George W. Bush is awakened by George Washington's ghost in the White House. Bush asks:

"George, what is the best thing I could do to
help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did", Washington advises.

The next night the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moves through the dark bedroom.

"Tom", GW asks, "What is the best thing I could do to help the country?"

"Cut taxes and reduce the size of government",
Jefferson advises.

Bush isn't sleeping well the next night, and sees another figure moving in the shadows. It's Abraham Lincoln's ghost.

"Abe, what is the best thing I could do to
help the country?" Bush asks.

Abe answers: "Go see a play."
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
both funny, both fair.
you are an equal opportunity joke teller
Slimboli
21 years ago
Thank you ...
Charlie
21 years ago
LMAO, agree with Rickie for once!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic