usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I Gotta Wear Shades!!!!!!!!!!!

Electoral Vote Predictor 2004
http://www.electoral-vote.com/  ;0)~~~

Hog
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL AVB... they had Kerry 296 to Bush 231 this morning before polls opened through-out the Country and now with the early guessing... Bush is trailing by 1 LMAO!!!

Hell Yea I see Landslide BUSH and this Thread started 8 days ago ;0)


Bye Kerry and Company!!!!!

Hog
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Poor little Hoggy, he's been on ecstasy for 8 days now.
Don't interrupt his fantasy, let him ride it out on his own. He'll wake up tomorrow and he'll be fine. LOL!
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LMAO @ Blood!!! hehe

Hog
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hows it read now AVB???

Lookin good and bright I gotta put my shades back on ;0)

Hog
Users browsing this topic