SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
From The Houston Business Journal, Thurs 10/28
==============================================

"Craig Biggio will return for 2005 with the Houston Astros, but the ballclub decided not to sign Jeff Kent for another season.

The franchise on Thursday said it picked up an option to bring back Biggio for the 2005 season. At the same time, Astros General Manager Gerry Hunsicker announced that the club declined a contract option that would have had Kent return to Houston."
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I know BeatDragon is going to be SO disappointed about this news ... he's a big Jeff Kent fan ...
Charlie
21 years ago
Why do I doubt that, because of the way you said it?

Charlie
BeatDragon
21 years ago
He's a prick
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Beat ... I was counting on a more substantial description from you .... LOL
BeatDragon
21 years ago
He's not worth the effort

Besides I think my last post sums it up quite nicely
Charlie
21 years ago
Beat

Would you offer him (Kent) a Bucanero!???

Charlie
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic