xibbumbero
21 years ago
>Before the inauguration, George W. was invited to a 'get acquainted' tour
>of the White House.
>
>After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked President Clinton if
>he could use his personal bathroom. He was astonished to see that the
>President had a solid gold urinal!
>
>That afternoon, George W. told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. "Just
>think," he said, "when I am President, I'll have my own personal gold
>urinal!"
>
>Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House,
>she told Hillary how impressed George had been with his discovery of the
>fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold
>urinal.
>
>That evening, Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed. Hillary turned
>to Bill and said, "Well, I found out who peed in your saxophone."
X :~)
dmjdc
21 years ago
How to start each day with a positive outlook...

1. Open a new file in your PC.

2. Name it "John Kerry."

3. Send it to the trash.

4. Empty the trash.

5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of John Kerry?"

6. Answer calmly, "Yes", and press the mouse button firmly.

7. Feel better?
eleltea
21 years ago
Hey, X, that's twice. I lol both times.
Users browsing this topic