TaxMan1
24 years ago
I don't know how many of you have been following the blather over on the CF Bulletin Board, but our beloved Slimboli and Hegemonic have been engaged in the most ruthless hand-to-hand combat of their lifes. Regardless of where you come down on the issue, I would like to extend to Slim and Hege a Laurel, and Hardy, handshake for expressing their opinions so well. We are fortunate to have them post to our board! Way to go guys!
badone96
24 years ago
delarob
24 years ago
Man they just don't let it die over there. Topic after topic, and the moderators do nothing to step in. It's a shame the way this is being dragged through the mud.
Charlie
24 years ago
Please send this website to me at [email protected]. Thanks. Charlie
TaxMan1
24 years ago
Message sent!
JBG
  • JBG
  • Connoisseur
24 years ago
please stop it, guys!! (sniff, sniff) you're causing me deep seeded (whimper) emotional scars (sniff) that I will have to carry for (sniff) years!! Gosh, I wish I had a legion of typing monkeys to come (sniff) defend my honour!!!
Todog
24 years ago
Can someone send me the website also? [email protected] Thanks!
TaxMan1
24 years ago
Message sent(and resent to Charlie)
Todog
24 years ago
"Making a mountain out of a molehill"....With regard to the short story issue!
Charlie
24 years ago
That site is far too involved with personal information to submit for me. I filled out one profile and said that is enough! They want way too much info! And pictures and favorite color, etc....wow, what a bunch of crap! You guys have at em cause it isn't what I care to do! Charlie
Todog
24 years ago
I also checked the site out and agree that they want to much info. Although it is a well-made website, I'll stick to my new found cigar buddies at this good old fashioned website!
JBG
  • JBG
  • Connoisseur
24 years ago
yea, I went for a visit and someone drew first blood, so I had to hang out for awhile and spread hate & discontent for awhile. I didnt post a profile at first & was called a coward. Then after posting a profile I was accused of trying to intimidate people. I've also been known to run with scissors.
delarob
24 years ago
Stick around.... you'll also be a shill. a fool, a chupacabra, an idiot, a lurker, a troll..... what am I forgeting? Hell compared to them, gettng yelled at for not posting on subject here is nothing!
hegemonic
24 years ago
It's fun over there with the rants. It only gets frustrating if you take them seriously. You guys are right, they do want a lot of info for your profile over there. I'm just curious why they wanted my social security number.... 😉
RobertParrott
24 years ago
Heck it's lots of fun for a few minutes.... then it just gets old. But its fun to run in and start pushing the buttons, I mean heck they are sitting right there.... just waiting to be pushed. Hey Charley, they don't make you sign up to post.
usahog
RICKAMAVEN
22 years ago
hegemonic

i hope you didn't give them your social security number. if you did, i suggest you contact all the major credit bureaus to prevent it's use to obtain credit cards.
usahog
22 years ago
Rick, Look at the date on this thread!!!!

some good information but a little to late LoL

Hog
jjohnson28
22 years ago
Users browsing this topic