Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy...... So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!

And... Men? Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh%# out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

plabonte
21 years ago
I like to give my woman/apple my worm as often as possible.
tailgater
21 years ago
Must resist urge..

Apple...

Pie....

Yum......

CigarPrimate
21 years ago
I may be mistaken, but I believe there was a movie in the 1990s called 'American Pie' that had a scene of lonely hearted young swain actually humping a freshly baked, still warm apple pie.

I've found that if you gather up a bunch of those bad apples on the ground, cut out the little bruised spots, and put lots of sugar on them, they make for some very yummie pie. Also, some apples look shiney, plump, and tempting, but when you bite into them, they turn out to be all pulp and no sugar. Just my personal take on wome....I mean apples.
rayder1
21 years ago
Took me 34 years to get to the top of the tree. But I got there.

I did have to work my way up...didn't have a ladder but it was a fun climb.

JonR
21 years ago
I never looked at a woman and thought of apples, however I have looked at women and thought of peaches, pears, and sometimes watermelons.

JonR
tpottiger
21 years ago
I've eaten some apples in my life...






Some sour, some sweet, well, you get the idea!
plabonte
21 years ago
"I've found that if you gather up a bunch of those bad apples on the ground, cut out the little bruised spots, and put lots of sugar on them, they make for some very yummie pie"

Are you refering to performing plastic surgery on you apple?
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
More like mental denial. You simply pretend the flaws don't exist, and focus in on the good parts. Works quite well in most cases.
drnos
21 years ago
It looks like this analogy has been strained way past the breaking point.
plabonte
21 years ago
I'm sure it does cigarprimate. I think that is what my apple does with me. :o)
Users browsing this topic