bassdude
21 years ago
Well tomorrow is the day.

Maybe those of you who are anti-Bush will look into your hearts and see that no matter what you think of Bush; kerry is not the answer. Think about what he did after the Vietnam war and tell me you can look any vet in the eye and say I proudly voted for a man that does not like you one bit. This one issue is enough for me.

If he wins tell me how safe you feel next year.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Sorry bassdude ... but let's not forget this one:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000001934 

... and it definately was an 'interesting four years'.
bassdude
21 years ago
I thought that was quite humorous.

Double D
21 years ago
In the words of the Demonc-Rat National Committee..

"Vote Demonc-Rat early, and vote Demonc-Rat often*

*Cause we have successfully submitted tens of thousands of fraudulent, forged voter registrations nationwide that you can use to cast your multiple fraudulent ballots for our candidate John F'n Kerry.

DD


S4_biturbo
21 years ago
Think about what he did after the Vietnam war and tell me you can look any vet in the eye and say I proudly voted for a man that does not like you one bit.

Nice spin there. Give me a break.
cexshun
21 years ago
**thread jack on**
Hey Chitown, where in Chitown are you? I'm in NW Indiana and looking for some herf buddies. Go Cubs in 2005!
**thread jack off**

Voting 3rd party for the first time ever today. Badnarik in 2004.
bassdude
21 years ago
chitown there is NO spin there.
SteveS
21 years ago
===========================================
Author: ChiTown Date: 11/02/2004 10:44 AM
Think about what he did after the Vietnam war
and tell me you can look any vet in the eye
and say I proudly voted for a man that does
not like you one bit.
===========================================

I HAVE thought about his actions subsequent to his 4 months of active duty in 'nam ... also, I am the father of a vet ... there is NO chance I could look at myself in the mirror or my son in the eye and tell him I'd voted for a scumbag like Kerry ... pure, plain and simple, the man committed treason against the United States and by rights should have been put on trial.
MACS
21 years ago
do be do be do... i'm voting Bush.
S4_biturbo
21 years ago
cexshun - I live downtown.

Did Kerry committ treason because he protested the Vietnam war? ****, at least he went!
SteveS
21 years ago
At least he went ... ?

Kerry joined the Naval Reserve ... GWB joined the AF Nat'l Guard ...

Kerry's unit got called to active duty ... GWB's unit did not ...
S4_biturbo
21 years ago
Bush missed months of guard duty, working for one of daddie's friend's campaigns, conveniently avoiding any chances of going to Vietnam. And he lost his pilot status as a result!
bassdude
21 years ago
Kerry cheated his way out of the service and earned a purple heart for a self inflicted wound - verified by his diary. He also has real issues with his discharge that he refuses to release.

None of this really matters what he did after the service is despicable.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Kerry is a reprehensible liar and Bush is a duplicitous skunk.

I don't believe in rewarding a skunk, so I replaced one liar with another.

Don't sweat it Chitown, Frankenkerry will now get his chance to prove his mettle (pun intended) or lack thereof. If he blows it, out he goes in 4 years. Maybe, we'll have good candidates then.

Don't listen to the Chicken Littles out there. They're always crying about the "end times" if their candidate's not elected.
SteveS
21 years ago
The "issue" is that he was given a DD that was expunged only because of President Carters grant of forgiveness ...
Users browsing this topic