Gunflintwoodshop
21 years ago
Hey Hog my wife was asking me if there was a way to see how each county voted in the state of Illinois, and I thought you might know where to find this? Thanks Gunflint
usahog
21 years ago
Sorry I was tuned into the Tube LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=1231 

Illinois Race is from there...

http://www.yahoo.com/ 

Hog
Gunflintwoodshop
21 years ago
Thanks that is just what she wanted to see.
Gunflint
Gunflintwoodshop
21 years ago
Thanks USA that is what she needed. Are you ready for this to be over with? Gunflint
usahog
21 years ago
Hell Yes... and I am hoping to see CBid Forums come back down to earth.... Most of All I would like to see this Nation get back to being Neighborly and get behind the Administration while there is a War on and see more support go towards getting what needs to be done, DONE and Support our Troops!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!

Hog
Users browsing this topic