Double D
21 years ago
Take a gander at the Moveon.org website...not one item that I can see, post-election...

http://www.moveon.org/front/ 

Talk about denial...either that, or still too shellshocked to respond.

DD
Charlie
21 years ago
Time for Moveon.org to go away!

Charlie
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
they probably shut down
Double D
21 years ago
Still not one item that I can see, post-election.

Soros must be sick today....$100 million spent, and his band of liberal wacko frauds failed in their efforts on every front!!!

Not only did this fringe group fail, they actually mobilized conservatives and Republicans in record numbers to get out and vote for GW!!

Keep spending your money Soros...we conservatives love to see abject liberal failure in action!!!!

DD
JonR
21 years ago
Maybe move-on.com, moved-on.com.

LMAO

JonR

snowwolf777
21 years ago
I would guess Soros was staring down into his coffee this morning, looking at his checkbook, and mumbling to himself a lot ...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hey you, stay on topic--the river in Africa...

Ok then, let's talk about the greatest ballplayer of all time, Berut.


Jesse Jackson

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
pabloescobar spoke the truth when he said a river only runs one way.
Double D
21 years ago
Finally they came out with something...and this is the best these long-haired, maggott-infested, dope-smoking, hippie types had to say for themselves...

http://www.moveon.org/pac/news/hope.html 

I'm so happy to see these clowns so demorialized and dispaired.

DD
JonR
21 years ago
I found their letter very refreshing and uplifting. Those fools wasted alot of time and money, when they could have been out partying angd getting laid. Oh well I guess they will just have to "move on".

LMAO

JonR
Users browsing this topic