briguy151
21 years ago
"Congratulations on getting married! It's not every day you decide to ruin your life!"

"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me. Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."

"If you ever need a friend, buy a dog."

"Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Did you ever find out
who the father was?"

JonR
21 years ago
Here's another card you won't see.


To: john kerry

Congratulations on your victory !

From: RICKAMAVEN

lofty1
21 years ago
Damn, that's funny. That's very funny.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
you wont even see this

To: President George W. Bush

Congratulations on your victory !

From: RICKAMAVEN

plabonte
21 years ago
How about this one

To: RICKMAVEN

Thanks for all your loyal support. I really appreciate it.

From: President Wannabe John Kerry
MACS
21 years ago
Play nice fellas. Rick is a butthead sometimes, but no need to poke the dog through a picket fence, so to speak.

I'm a butthead sometimes too... no, really.
JonR
21 years ago
Or how about this one:

To: Rickamaven

NA, NA, NA-NA, NA, 4 more years!

From: President George W. Bush
dave97402
21 years ago
"no need to poke the dog throught the picket fence". I love that analogy Shawn.....very good! LOL

Though it's probably because I got one of them really lovable family dogs that just go ballistic when people harrass him through the fence!!

Dave
Users browsing this topic