lofty1
  • lofty1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
this saturday. last year was an incredible embarrassment to the aggies. they looked pretty good for a little while this year, but stumbled against baylor last week. that was pathetic, but many are speculating that they were preparing for the OU game that whole week. prepared or not, they should NEVER lose to baylor. anyway, what do you guys think will happen this year? does aTm have a chance?
dkeage
21 years ago
A Slim chance./..I was there 2 years ago when the Ags knocked off then #1 ou. I'll be there again this saturday, hoping/praying for NO repeat of last year.....or last week....or...ah hell

dkeage
xibbumbero
21 years ago
A chance...yes. Slim and none. X :~)
strick9
21 years ago
I was in Norman for the game last year(well, not sure if it was actually a game or not). I hope to see the aggies step it up a little this year, but I don't see them staying within 3 touchdowns of OU.

-Mark
Users browsing this topic