bassdude
21 years ago
Author: PMoreno349 Date: 11/04/2004 11:45 AM

Bassdude, it's people like you who give right-winged fanatics a bad name.

What makes you think I am a right wing fanatic? And what did I post that gives anyone a bad name? I guess you must think Rickamaven gives left wing fanatics a bad name - scratch that they do that collectively.

Anyway, I am in no way a fanatic of any type. I have my personal convictions and that is it. We all have lines that cause us to react when they are crossed. I am sure you do also.

Let me ask this; the libs are so anti-death penalty and want to protect our environment for a snail why don't they care that countries are performing genocide?
bassdude
21 years ago
Perhaps you can offer your def of right wing fanatics.
PMoreno349
21 years ago
Bassdude, it was kind of a joke. The reference was to a comment you made to me on a previous post, where you said, "...give liberals a bad name..." when I reacted to 18delta's post.

The point being that you reacted to Rick, and I was trying to bring as much levity to the situation as I could given the polarity of the discussion. Of course, the attempt was a little lame, and if you forgot the previous discussion, then it would not have made sense.
bassdude
21 years ago
I remember now. No blood no foul.

I went looking for the post and could not find it.
Users browsing this topic