bassdude
21 years ago
Did anyone eles get the call from the NRA stating that Soros was directing his money to the UN for a world ban on personal weapons? I have not done any research so if you have info post please.

Fact or just a pitch for my $$
usahog
21 years ago
the UN does not have an authority over the United States and Never will... Soros can shove his money up his A$$ as far as I care if he wants the pleasure of blowing it... he sure waisted allot of greenbacks on the election... I hope the bastage doesn't get any tax breaks from it either!!!!!!

Hog
cexshun
21 years ago
I pray for their sake that they never knock on my door to take my gun/guns.
bassdude
21 years ago
Hog, I agree with you just wanted to see if anyone had info on this.
usahog
21 years ago
Bass, I haven't heard anything on it and get quite a few hunting/fishing mags including NRA and ISRA flyer once a month... I'll keep an ear out for it...

Hog
SteveS
21 years ago
I still like the bumper sticker that reads

When guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns

Absolute truth ...
lofty1
21 years ago
"I will gladly surrender my weapon, bullets first!"


I always liked that one.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I let my membership lapse because of their annoying phone begging. While I believe in the 2nd Amendment and support most of their causes, they seem to regard my dues as only a starting point for my contributions.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
"as soon as they pry them out of my cold dead hands"
"registration leads to confiscation"


MACS
21 years ago
I haven't heard any of this... and the NRA didn't call me.

I got a couple of nice plinkin' guns, so Uncle Sam ain't really worried about me... even if I can hit a flea's butt with my .22 from 100 yds away. 🙂
Users browsing this topic