Cparker
  • Cparker
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok, I am definitely not as well versed in films as many, but the 2001 version of Oceans 11 is an all time favorite.

I see the sequel Oceans 12 opens Dec 10. Anybody else interested ? I sure hope its as a good as the first.

Tess: Your a thief and a liar.
Danny Ocean: I only lied about being a thief.

Cparker
SteveS
21 years ago
You're right, that IS a good picture and I too am looking forward to the sequel ... they're seldom as good as the original, but once in a while it happens ... I'm hoping this is one of those times.
Charlie
21 years ago
It is supposed to be very good! I too hope it is as good as the first one, but speaking of sequels, I watched the Bourne Supremecy the other day and it is as good as the the Bourne Identity if not better!

Best sequel of all time: Godfather II

Worst sequel of all time: Caddyshack II

Charlie
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Charlie

no denying, you do know movies.
Users browsing this topic