Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Lots of rocks have been thrown back and forth during the long political campaign and it is time for the BOTL's and echick to start the love again! Lets start posting more positive subjects to banter around rather than bashing each other quite as much!

I hope we all want to win the War on Terror and elimate as many of those slimeballs as possible! On that we should all agree!

Let the healing process begin and start debating about sports, cigars, music, movies and other subjects! Is that a little too idealistic? Maybe, maybe not!

Charlie
Charlie
donutboy2000
21 years ago
... it is time for the BOTL's and echick to start the love again!

Amen Charlie.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Its time for E-chick to post some more pics
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey echick (Marla) read the above post!

Get it done!!!!

Charlie
puskarich
21 years ago
I'll never understand why the damage was done in the first place. Everyone acts like BOTL on the other boards. However on the misc board, they verbally beat the hell out of each other - all over 2 politicians who deep down probably dont give a damn about any of us. The election was important, but you have to keep it in perspective. Life is too short to let an election drive a wedge between some BOTL.

Just my .02.
plabonte
21 years ago
"... it is time for the BOTL's and echick to start the love again! "

That is a tall order for E-chick to service the love needs of all the BOTL on this board. Not since the time of Smurfette has one woman been asked to share so much love with so many. :o)
PMoreno349
21 years ago
I would like to see the political debates to continue, but with more civility. I feel like I learn a lot from them, and like I have stated before, there is something about the opposing view coming from BOTLs that makes it more interesting. I think it is just all of the extreme language that is destructive, not disagreement.
eleltea
21 years ago
Liberals tend to be more tolerant of the views of others.
bassdude
21 years ago
LLT, really? Let me introduce you to rickamaven or a few of our brothers from the Seattle area.
PMoreno349
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic