EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dear Tide Detergent Company:

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used Tide
detergent since the beginning of my married life, when my Mom told me it
was the best. Now that I am older and going through menopause, I find it
even better!

In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white
blouse. My unfeeling and uncaring husband started to berate me about how
clumsy I was and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

Well, one thing led to another and I ended up with a lot of his blood on
my white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent,
but it just wouldn't come out.

After a quick trip to the supermarket, I purchased a bottle of liquid
Tide with Bleach Alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all
of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well, that when
the detectives who came by yesterday, they told me that the DNA tests on
my blouse were negative. Later, my attorney called and said that I would
no longer be considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.
What a relief!

I thank you, once again, for having such a great product. Well, gotta go
now, I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people...

Signed,

A relieved menopausal wife
PMoreno349
21 years ago
That's hitting a little close to home...
I divorced mine before it came to that.
cexshun
21 years ago
I'm only 23, and my new bride is 20. I have 20-30 years before this happens! Until then, it's smooth sailing all the way, right?
PMoreno349
21 years ago
cexshun, actually, you could be mostly right, depending on if you are a good match. Enjoy the good times, and best wishes to you.
SteveS
21 years ago
Coindicentally at one point in my life, I too was 23 with a new bride of 20 ...
SteveS
21 years ago
oops ... guess this furshlugginer keyboard has a hair "enter" button on it ...

meant to add that I too am hoping that I've got at least another 20 or 30 years before I have to worry about that sorta thing happening ...
tornado
21 years ago
Interesting fact: In London, in 2 separate cases, a woman was acquitted of murder charges in the death of her husband because she was found to have lost control of herself because she suffered from PMS. The "expert" witness in both cases was Dr. Katharina Dalton.

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkzNzYmZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTY1OTIzNzEmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxMg== 
pabloescabar
21 years ago
ha ha very funny, just give's me one more thing to worry about...
rastusmcnair
21 years ago
Aw come on guys! You don't know your woman really cares about you til she comes at you with a knife!
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
yep and the sex ain't good unless she cracks one of your ribs
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!!
You guys are hopeless romantics.
Users browsing this topic