Burky4467
21 years ago
To generate some comraderie tell us where you live. Maybe we can get some regional herfs going...

Chris (Burky4467)
Baton Rouge, LA
SteveS
21 years ago
We've had some going here in the SF Bay area for some time now, but if any new guys here live in NoCal and are unaware of that, drop me a note at

fromsteves at hotmail dot com - yes, 'from' IS part of the addy
Burky4467
21 years ago
Before you guys hammer me, I know we did this a while ago. This is for the new guys!
lofty1
21 years ago
Arlington, TX.
Charlie
21 years ago
Southern California, Costa Mesa to be exact!

Charlie
rastusmcnair
21 years ago
Saylorsburg, Pa.
MACS
21 years ago
Originally Rhode Island. For the past 13 years, Southern California. In particular, Temecula.
thurson
21 years ago
S.F. Bay Area, Livermore specifically.

Hey SteveS, we're due for a herf!
briguy151
21 years ago
selden, NY livin on Long Island(pronounced Long Gyeland)
ferd6
21 years ago
terre haute, indiana (70 miles west of indianapolis on I-70 near the indiana/illinois border)
PHLEGMCOOKIE
21 years ago
Southern California...San Diego.....Del Mar to be exact
Rick30
21 years ago
Fort Worth, TX
Cigarick
21 years ago
herfsnipe
21 years ago
Port Orchard, WA. The state 3rd highest tobacco taxes in the US. That's why I shop on the BID. Gotta love it.
Cparker
21 years ago
Atlanta, Georgia...I even live in the city and not the 'burbs.

Cparker
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
Orange Texas. Head east on I-10 and stop just before Louisiana. Cant miss me.

Cliff
jjohnson28
21 years ago
So Cal,South Orange County.I'd say Lake Forest but most people have never heard of it...LOL
Martin2277
21 years ago
Mesa Arizona

Mike
KNOF
21 years ago
Nor. Cal here, Freekmont (Fremont).
Tim, you missed the last two herfs we have had. LOL!!!
Boy did you miss out too, heheheee!

Stickbuild
21 years ago
St. Louis MO
Users browsing this topic