usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/11/print/20041116-3.html 

If she isn't the primary candidate for 2008 then she will be running as VP....

Hog
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
A black female? The Klan must be in fits.
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I agree Hog. And although a few may not like McCain, I believe he and CR as his running mate will provide the best chance at keeping Hillary from gaining her third term...
SteveS
21 years ago
I think Guiliani at the top of that ticket would also eliminate Billary
PMoreno349
21 years ago
Hillary Vs. Rice

That would be quite a show
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
The person who was in charge during the biggest security failure is now in charge of presenting us to the world. Makes perfect sense in a 3rd grade bush sorta way.

Am I the only one who thought she should have been fired on September 12th?
JonR
21 years ago
Yo AVB:

Your question:

The person who was in charge during the biggest security failure is now in charge of presenting us to the world. Makes perfect sense in a 3rd grade bush sorta way.

Am I the only one who thought she should have been fired on September 12th?

My answer:

Yes you are.

JonR
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
AVB "The person who was in charge during the biggest security failure is now in charge of presenting us to the world. Makes perfect sense in a 3rd grade bush sorta way.

Am I the only one who thought she should have been fired on September 12th?"

She shouldn't have been fired, but I do think Clinton and his BIeeeeeeeeeetch!!! should be hung by their privates.... he and she who spent 8 yrs trying to look good for the camera and sold these United States down the tubes!!!!!!! Military First!!!!!

Hog
EvilJAR
21 years ago
Condi Rice looks like the angriest woman in the world.
lukin
21 years ago
she does look angry...and thats just the way I like her.
Cigarick
21 years ago
That chick is scarey smart. She should have been Sec. of State from the beginning. Now all they need to do is get rid if that idiot Rumsey.
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
Back in the 90s I was dating this lady who asked me out to lunch at the Cosmopolitan Club in SF, which had a monthly speaker. This particular month the speaker happened to be the infamous Condi. We arrived early and got a table up front. As lunch was finished Condi, about 5'6" of pure confidence took the podium about 8 feet from us and went into some boring schpiel about Russia (the fall of the iron curtain was only a few years old at that time). Anyway, although her speech was about as complex and informative as a run of the mill freshman poly-sci student, I couldn't help but being struck by her absolutely fantastic build up close. At about 5'6" and 130 lbs I didn't focus on much of what she said, but remember thinking, "carramba, I bet this wench's hellacious under the sheets." Up close she was hot. I'd definitely like to get a glimpse of her in a black spandex interrogation suit at Guantanamo, working some intelligence out of a detainee, the old fashioned, cruel way.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ 😮

Say goodbye to the empty suit!
Welcome Condi--the closest thing to a conservative that this odd administration will ever see!

blood
pabloescabar
21 years ago
what Hog said...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
oh yea, and pablo think's she's hot too...
dapperdan
21 years ago
AVB, What , JON, HOG , Blood, Pabloe, said.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
S'ok, she didn't predict the fall of the USSR either in her other government position. Same old, same old.

From 1989 through March 1991, the period of German reunification and the final days of the Soviet Union, she served in the Bush Administration as Director, and then Senior Director, of Soviet and East European Affairs in the National Security Council, and a Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I guess some of us miss the days of Clinton's Madeline Notbright who promoted the war against Serbia on behalf of the "innocent" Bosnian muslims, and who also thought that it was a good idea to practice a slow "genocide embargo" against the Iraquis...

At least the liberal, lumbering, bureaucratic Colin Powell had enough sense not to continue her policies.
Double D
21 years ago
Its a good thing that Condi had the intelligence, common-sense, and independent thought not to fall for the pap, pablum, and vitriol spewed by members of the "black community" (i.e., Jesse Jackson, Marion Berry, Al Qharpton, Quesi Infumi, et al).

DD
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Kwesi Mfume grew up as a street punk named Frizzell "Pee-wee" Gray in the streets of Baltimore.
Pee-wee saw his calling as an activist while at Morgan State where he adopted his African name.
I suspect it means gasbag in Swahili.

On the other hand, Al Sharpton was always known as Fat Al on the streets of New York. Life's not fair.


Sixpak Fershur
Users browsing this topic