CigarPrimate
21 years ago
I started coming to this board right after this couple had their tragic accident. I didn't know them, but have been heartened by the outpouring of support shown by many here. It turns out, Sara was quite an advocate for her community and many mourn her passing. Here is a website detailing the life and accomplishments of the late Sara as well as information about how one can donate to Cavallo's fund that is set up for his support during recovery:

http://www.butch-femme.com/memorial/list.php?page=1 
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
It's touching to see such love and caring coming from their community. . . . Sara must have impacted many people in a positive way. . . .

Here's another link. . . this one to a memorial fund for Cavallo, and it includes a nice bio. . . . I think the part about the cd burning touches the hearts of many of us who have traded with Tony. . . .

http://www.geocities.com/forbeij/classic_blue.html 
Users browsing this topic