eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Grannie's pear preserves were wonderful. She didn't make pear jam, though. Anyone?
SteveS
21 years ago
My mom used to make some, but that was years ago ...
cexshun
21 years ago
No pear jam, but I have some homemade apple butter.
bassdude
21 years ago
nope, wanted some habanero apricot but never got around to making it.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Nope but I have some Pearl Jam,I've been in a jam and when you come to west coast,I can work on getting you in a jam. X :~)
SteveS
21 years ago
I'm guessing that the response to another thread in which someone told el to "jam it" really belongs to THIS thread ...
castlewa
21 years ago
I have some apple/pear jam. It is really good on pancakes!

Burky4467
21 years ago
No Pear Jam but I've got some Duck Butter!!

Burky
jackconrad
21 years ago
That band really rockkkkkssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic