SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
My personal best to each of you and to your families for a very pleasant (and safe) Thanksgiving holiday ...
usahog
21 years ago
I'd like to Second that one to All!!!!

God Bless

Hog
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
What SteveS said. Have a great Thanksgiving all! wait..that's ya'll.
uncleb
21 years ago
I am thankful for all of the Brothers and Sisters on this forum and their always engaging, sometimes irritating, sometimes funny, sometimes not so funny coments and conversation. It is now and I hope will always be a fun place to converse with those that enjoy the leaf.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Back at cha big guy and Happy Thanksgiving to all....even the Cons,LOL. X
thurson
21 years ago
Thank you SteveS and the same to all the B/SOTL. And also a special prayer for our brother Tony for a speedy recovery and return to the fold.
MACS
21 years ago
Yeaup. Ditto.
Cigarick
21 years ago
How come there's no Thanksgiving songs?
lukin
21 years ago
Hope all will be well with you and yours today...have a good feast, remember those who are protecting our freedom, and light em up
Stickbow
21 years ago
Happy Turkey Day to you and yours............
KNOF
21 years ago
Right back at you Steve, and your entire family. Tell them all I say hi too.

Keith

P.S., one word: Duck
cayman2b
21 years ago
Gotta put out a happy Thanksgiving to all here too..
Been here many years.. enjoy reading the posts, posting threads, spending WAY too much money but getting some really great deals and info..

I sincerely wish all who read this a safe and happy Holiday.. Respect and give thanks to what you have.

And a special thanx to our troops that are doing their job be it right or not in the eyes of the forum members... they are there you are here..

cayman
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thank's X, and to you all a happy Thanksgive'n, aloha...
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
==================================
Author: KNOF Date: 11/25/2004 11:14 AM
one word: Duck
==================================

What? did I say the secret word ??? ...
KNOF
21 years ago
LOL Steve,
I've warned people in the past and look what happened, heheheeee.

Your time has come from what I hear, LOL!!!
CWFoster
21 years ago
"How come there's no Thanksgiving songs?"

'Cause no one feels like singing when they're stuffed with turkey, dressing, yams, ect!

I'm thankful for all my B/SOTL and hearing the news that I'm gonna be a daddy again! I hope you all had a joyous Thanksgiving (even the libs!) and will have a Merry Christmas, Chaunaka, Kwanza, or simply December if that's all you celebrate!
Users browsing this topic