RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
corned beef, cabbage and small red potatoes.

a new tradition is born at the miller's.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
give's me the diarrhea, and Im Irish...
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
The voice of Barry Fitzgerald: "OkOKOK, I'll be throwin'the 1st punch. 'Twas the Irish that invented corned beef you know."
Burky4467
21 years ago
RICK is that what you served for dinner or did you eat that at a diner???
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Burky4467

brought the new york corned beef back from the stage deli in vegas, and toby did the cabbage and the potatoes.

toby served it to me on my hand made tv table in front of the new hd set.
Burky4467
21 years ago
RICK-
HDTV or SEX I am having a hard time deciding. I just got a 50" Sony Super Wega, UN-Beleivable picture!!! I cam spend hours just watching Discovery HD!!
Burky
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Burky4467

my sony super wega isn't that big, but i like to watch it anyway.

my tv is a 10" black and white round tube muntz tv.
Users browsing this topic