Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
I hope I'm doing this right - loved your arturo fuentes this weekend - heard I missed alot after the tequila arrived

Rifle
E-Chick
21 years ago
Yo, yo, yo Rifleman!

You made it home okay!!!

Looks like you spoke to Dale already.

Yeah, there is some incriminating video evidence out there...gotta steal my son's friend's video camera...LOL!


10 shots o'Tequilla per person................$1.25 ea



1 six pack.......................................$5.00



1 ATV........................................$6,000.00







Video of me riding naked......................PRICELESS



BTW, nice to meet you! Same time next year!?

Marla
E-Chick
21 years ago
And that Sancho Panza????

YUMMY!

:)
Charlie
21 years ago
DAmn sorry I missed out on whatever you are talking about!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Marla,

I would love your (fill in the blank) as well!

Charlie
E-Chick
21 years ago
E-Chick
21 years ago
Or should I say....


( ^ ) ( ^ )

*


Y
E-Chick
21 years ago
Opps,

I was standing crooked!
SteveS
21 years ago
looks like a chiropractor's dream
Charlie
21 years ago
Marla

Like (*)(*) the thought! Good cigars, tequilla and those as well!

LMAO with jealousy!

Charlie
billyjackson
21 years ago
"I eat at the Y"
SteveS
21 years ago
You think that old line will work better here than it would at closing time at your neighborhood bar ??
billyjackson
21 years ago
Sorry, Steve....didn't mean to subject you to such unpleasantries. I happen to find humor in the saying....and was just piggybacking on Marla's textual representation of her nether region.

Work? I don't expect it to "work" anywhere. Not sure anything I can say would "work" on anyone. However, your chiding has worked in putting me in my place.
thurson
21 years ago
Welcome Rifle, and Marla...you bad!
SteveS
21 years ago
no intent to "put you in your place", sir ... just remarking on the old line ...
Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
yea i should have stayed another hour

rifle
Burky4467
21 years ago
OK, where are the naked four wheeler pics posted???
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
More to the point what are they going to cost me to get a copy?
E-Chick
21 years ago
Ok, so they were on my son's friends video camera...and we had to wait til he got home from work to go and confiscate the camera.

Great! He had already shown it to his parents...and Lord knows who else! LOL!

Anyway, have tape in my possession...let the bidding begin!













(not)

So, how do you edit certain parts that are visible in a video??? LOL!

Marla
usahog
21 years ago
SteveS
You think that old line will work better here than it would at closing time at your neighborhood bar ??

Reminds me of a time we were all partying in LA, it was saint patricks day and even our DD was **** faced... anyways a good friend of mine said to one of these women we were hooked up with.. ( you know what would look good?) she asked what? he say's your ankles wrapped around your ears... she hit him so hard his chair (looked like in slow motion) went up on it's two back legs and skidded 20 ft to the wall... he never fell over either.. just a large crash and the rest of us LOMFAO so hard I had tears in my eye's...

Hog
Users browsing this topic