tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
I have been here for over 2 years now. My how time flies.
SteveS
21 years ago
ain't it the truth ?? ...

Happy Anniversary, Tar ... whatcha doing to celebrate the occasion ??
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
well, actually, my 2 year mark was in Oct, but I just figured I'd make the note anyways. I am working tonight. Oh well, I'll smoke one later.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey and USC is still number one...



congats
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
perhaps in your world lol
HarleyRed
21 years ago
Hey stranger, aint it about time you bought me some lunch!!!!
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
Harleyred, call me at the house if you still have my number. If not, email me at tarheel4lyf at yahoo dot com
usahog
21 years ago
Email Sent.. I want some Frickin Lunch TOoooooO!!!!!!

Hog
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
Lunch hell, cigars!

Charlie
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
I got Alternatives.

** edited due to competitor reference
Users browsing this topic