Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Okay all you gamers. I hit on a site full of great games to download that are now part of the public sector, IE FREE. Many of them I paid money for when they first came out years ago. The graphics aren't as fantastic as the ones made today, but the fun is still there.

Games for everyone:

http://www.abandonia.com/genre.php?genre=mostpopular&page=0 
thurson
21 years ago
So Thom, where's the free part on this site. Everything says buy it!
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Aw, I think I see whatcher lookin' at.... where you can pay $5 for the CD-Rom?

Here's how to get the free download:
Click on the game you want, then look down the next screen past "discuss this game!", click on red "geT IT" , on the next screen you will see a few ads, below there is another red "geT IT", click on that and it will start the download.
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Google the word MAME.

Go to a P2P fileshare and type it in too.

I like free when it's really free!
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The games on the site I posted are not emulators, they are the full game, and they are free. But thanks for the threadjack anyway.
Homebrew
21 years ago
Thanks for the link Thom.
I found an old favorite, that I had lost my disk for.
Thanks Again
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
I love Callahans crosstime saloon.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
wow ... now i will never get anywork done thanks Thom
thurson
21 years ago
Thanks Thom. I guess not all the games listed on the site are free. I saw Wolfenstein 3D, one of my old favorites, and it was a Buy It, not a Get It.
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Crap! I hate it when I'm wrong. You are right Thurson. Before I posted this link I clicked around on a bunck of links and not once did I notice a "buy it" for any of the games.
Users browsing this topic