Slimboli
21 years ago
Yep ... you heard it right ...

The Algonquin Hotel In New York City is offering a $10,000 Martini ... and it takes three days to order it.

You first have to meet with a jeweler, who will provide a diamond that will replace the olive.

I wonder how many diamonds will be sucked up unsuspectedly, because I'm sure that they aren't that easy to see ... LOL!
Lowman
21 years ago
I saw this last night...

The diamond isn't even in a setting... what the hell are you gonna do with it???

It better be a really nice diamond for $9,990.00...

Low
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
If any of you guys are interested in trying this, I'd be more than happy to rid you of the diamond!
bud451
21 years ago
Will they get matches?
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
How do they get the toothpick thru the diamond?
barryneedleman
21 years ago
Slim, If you're buying, I'm partaking. 🙂
ryantp
21 years ago
a hotel in boston does that. i think its more, though. comes with the best suite they have, dinner in their restaurant (very nice) and the diamond.

can you imagine?
gijohn
21 years ago
Proof positive that there are folks out there with more money than sense....
lukin
21 years ago
Letterman had a joke about it last night...saying that you got a hat free with the drink...it read jacka$$
hoyodude
21 years ago
"It better be a really nice diamond for $9,990.00...

Low "

Low, I work with diamonds every day and let me tell you, you can spend MUCH more than that on one. MUCH more. The one I set yesterday was worth around $35,000.
I can't even imagine spending that kind of money on a piece of jewelry. Hell, I'm lucky if I can scrape together enough dough to buy a box of premium smokes!

chris
Users browsing this topic