bassdude
21 years ago
I am sure many of you have these.

Our first is to head out as a family and cut down a tree. The kids really enjoy this. And of course decorating the tree with Christams music and hot chocolate follows.

I started one last year for myself. A one year aged WOAM while up on the roof installing the Crhistmas lights.
SteveS
21 years ago
Be careful while you're puffing that cigar while up on the roof ... guy in my neighborhood fell off his roof yesterday while stringing his lights and had to be airlifted to the nearest trauma hospital ... no word yet on his condition ...
KNOF
21 years ago
Yup, in fact it is this Saturday, Dec. 11th!
I host a Holiday Open House for friends family and friends of friends. This year it should be a Holiday Open House/Herf! It starts at 1pm and people come and go as they get there shopping and other holiday crap done, then some have parties to attend, then come back and have some more. These have gone as late as 1am in the past, but also will end earlier if no one is around, or I pass out. Opps, did I say that? Well it has happened, but only once, LOL!

So, if anyone is in or around the Bay Area this Saturday, shoot me an e-mail for directions and you all are invited.

knof7393 at yahoo dot com
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey Steve, are you saying that is going to be your neighbors new tradition? I hope not! Hope he is ok.
SteveS
21 years ago
I'm guessing he and his family are hoping it's not going to turn into an annual tradition too ...
bassdude
21 years ago
Last year I was up on the roof finishing the WOAM at midnight.
SteveS
21 years ago
======================================
Author: bassdude Date: 12/06/2004 11:30 AM
Last year I was up on the roof finishing the
WOAM at midnight.
======================================

And when the kids woke up Christmas morning, they told you that they'd heard Santa when he arrived, right ??
bassdude
21 years ago
ha ha last year I put them up Thanksgiving weekend.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I'm putting up a small herd of moving/white light deer on the front lawn today.

Also hope to inflate Rickamaven's snowman & have it guard the front door...

Any news on the baby yet?
Charlie
21 years ago
My annual tradition is to put up Christmas lights on Thanksgiving day, smoke some great cigars and then bitch because there is no baseball until late Feb! That is when pitchers and catchers report!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
My annual tradition is to put up Christmas lights on Thanksgiving day, smoke some great cigars and then bitch because there is no baseball until late Feb! That is when pitchers and catchers report!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
My annual tradition is to put up Christmas lights on Thanksgiving day, smoke some great cigars and then bitch because there is no baseball until late Feb! That is when pitchers and catchers report!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Dammit Gonz, this is not my fault! LMAO

Charlie
lukin
21 years ago
Christmas Eve...eat dinner, grab a bottle of whiskey and a couple of cigars and head up to the shop where there's a warm fire, good company, and a dart board helping us pass the time until santa comes
KNOF
21 years ago
Hey Charlie . . .
Looks like you struck out, heheheeee.
Strike one, two, and three! Your out of here, LOL!!!
E-Chick
21 years ago
What? No fighting and such???


Seems that our tradition is to have ME put up the lights on the tree since nobody else is capable enough!


Oh, and I can't leave out the tradition of ME taking down the tree since nobody else is capable enough...

Oh yes, tis the season!

SON? WHERE'S THE DARNED EXTENTION CORD THINGYS???

Ha-ha-ho....


Marla............but you can call me the Christmas control freak (j/k) We have no traditions...we were brought up by wolves...



KNOF
21 years ago
Awwwwww,
So thats where you got the animal insticts in you Marla! LOL!!!
plabonte
21 years ago
I put up an aluminum poll and have an airing of grievences followed by feats of strength.
ryantp
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic