SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Howdy,

Been lurking and LMAO, reading the forum post...and buying cigars, for about a month now. The first three small boxes containing a 5-pack or two didn't seem to raise any red flags her at my place. I've been enjoying gars for a few years and have a humidor that will hold about 50 yummy treats, but generally only has a few.

But yesterady, when the 13# box containing 2 new humis and about 60 sleek beauties showed up, my wife said, "Is there something you want to tell me??" Guess I'm hooked!!!

So, "Hi, my name's Wolfy and I'm addicted to CBid."

-Wolfy
pabloescabar
21 years ago
dude, you know you need help right. but me's think you wont find it here. nice ta meet'cha, have fun .
aloha,
pablo
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Whatever Pablito said, that goes double for me!
Welcome!

blood
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
were you committed or did you committ yourself.

you have three days to prove you are not insane.

PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
You can relieve your addiction in 12 easy steps.

Step 1: Send your newly acquired treasures to me & I will absolve you of your powerlesness.

Purp
tpottiger
21 years ago
Welcome to the insanity...


(My wife finally asked about my "cooler" that we don't take on picnics...)
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Hola Wolf. X
thurson
21 years ago
Welcome Wolf! She'll get over it...or not! 🙂
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
Welcome to the crazy train. I hope you have thick skin
because some of the people around here can be pretty
ruthless.

Cliff
ryantp
21 years ago
Enjoy.

Get a credit card with a higher limit.

Buy several big coolers (I've already filled up my first - and I just got it the week before Thanksgiving).

Play nice.

Have fun.
tank71663
21 years ago
last night my wife asked me about the 18 tupperware containers I have stacked in my closet...I was able to divert her attention by quickly giving her a early Christmas present to open (jewelry of course)I'll spend today looking for an alternate storage space for the " GARS " and buying another Christmas present, I should probably get 2 (presents) right away just in case............oh yeah, Welcome aboard
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
welcome... plese check your guns at the door before coming in... it tend to get nasty in here at times
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Excuse the threadjack for a moment, SirWolfGang.

Hey EI: "welcome... plese check your guns at the door before coming in... it tend to get nasty in here at times"

I woulda never guessed you was frem da hood, mistah gangbanger. It all good. Peace out.
SteveS
21 years ago
welcome to the gang, Wolf ...
Charlie
21 years ago
Welcome aboard Wolf, now one old tradition that has not been mentioned! Send Steve S a cigar! In fact make it 4 of them since I owe him 3!

LOL, welcome to the madhouse!

Charlie
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Welcome...


And no matter what anybody says, its ok to not like Bucaneros
baracuda
21 years ago
Welcome Wolf,

1- Make sure you pay the mortage !

2- Get more storage, ya gonna need it !!!

3- Send steve a cigar !!!

4- if you run out of storage, send the ones that
won't fit to me !!!!


Cuda,
dapperdan
21 years ago
Welcome Wolf. My father wanted to name me Wolfgang Dapper but his wife would not let him. So I ended up with Daniel . AKA dapperdan
Liz62803
21 years ago
welcome aboard wolf! don't let some of the people here scare you - they really are quite harmless...unless they haven't had their shots..... hehe
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Thanks for the welcomes and warnings 😉

Can't wait to try a Bucanero...and to send SteveS a cigar.

-Wolfy

(PS. RICK- I think we're both crazy. Different, but crazy still.)
Users browsing this topic