baracuda
21 years ago
www.big-boys.com/articles/twophotos.html

I didn't see the difference, until my son told me he had seen it before, and you have to turn up the volume to figure it out.

Check it out it's pretty neat.

Cuda,

countryboy83
21 years ago
I simply can't tell you in one post how much you suck!!!

alright... no sleep for country.

Country
baracuda
21 years ago
Yeah, Country,

But I'll bet you forward to just about everybody you know !!! LMMFAO

laughing
my
mother
f*cking
as
off

Cuda,
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE IT IS VERY QUITE AND THEN THE VOLUME SCREAMS AT YOU AND WILL STARTLE THE HELL OUT OF YOU.

BARRACUDA, YOU ARE A FIRST CLASS PRICK.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
LET ME QUALIFY THAT REMARK. IT RELATES TO THIS PARTICULAR THREAD AND NO OTHER ONE.

RICK
rayder1
21 years ago
Man you really have to look closely at it to be able to see the difference.

I thought it was the boat as first then I looked real close at the town. Definitely turn the volume up...that's the big clue.
dapperdan
21 years ago
The true meaning of HELL. glad I ain't goin there.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Yo Rick, you shouted I watched. Kinda like life before eternity.
baracuda
21 years ago
RICK,

Looks like I'm moving up in the world. I been called a lotta things, but not too many included first class.

Sorry if that startled ya, guess I shoulda said turn the volume halway up.


Cuda,


18delta
21 years ago
my wife almost soiled herself........rotflmaopimp
thurson
21 years ago
Hey cuda, I think Rick over-reacted just a bit. I wouldn't call you a first class prick, just a run of the mill prick! LOL

I knew what it was, but I went there anyway. Does that make me a first class dummy? Okay, now I need Rick.
18delta
21 years ago
last night while packaging bombs, my husband sent me in the office to get an addy off his e-mail......it was 1:30 am, quiet and dark............


i hear "you've got mail"


so being the kind wife i was going to check it for him. cuda------I WILL NEVER CHECK HIS E-MAIL AGAIN!!!!!

THANKS DA**IT FOR SCARING THE HE// OUT OF ME!!!
baracuda
21 years ago
Damn thurson,

Just when I thought I was getting out of the run of the mill crowd, you go and bust my bubble. LOL

Cuda,
dapperdan
21 years ago
I just had my wife look at it! I'm in the dog house.She knows its real.Here today, there tomorrow ! Maybe it will scare the hell out of them.
thurson
21 years ago
Cuda,

I used to be a first class prick and I thought that was pretty cool. But once I downgraded to run of the mill, I found I had a lot more time to get important sh*t done! 😉

thurs
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
I'm counting on hell being stocked with perpetually nude creatures like that one. I love blondes. Nice smile too.
eleltea
21 years ago
That was mean.
herfsnipe
21 years ago
As the man from Minnesota once said:

"Oohh, thats a good one Marrgie, yaaaah...."

"Oh yaaah?"

"Yaaah"
ryantp
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic