thbeer
21 years ago
I just wanted to post and introduce myself on the board. I have been a lurker for a couple of months now. Got turned onto Cigarbid via CigarsInt by a friend at work. My name is Chris and I live in Columbus, Ohio.

I have been enjoying smokes on and off for about 10 years, never really had a humi at home. But loved getting some decent smokes, used to love Butera quite a bit.

During the last couple of months I have fallen in love with them. I currently have a collection of quite a few samplers and such from CigarsInt and Cigarbid during the last month has become dangerous for me ( and my marriage 🙂 ).

There appears to be alot of nice people here and if anybody in Columbus would like to get together let me know. I do not smoke in my house and just have a balcony to smoke on (pretty cold right now).

Hello to all and nice to meet you.

EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
welcome BOTL
jjohnson28
21 years ago
Welcome to the boards thbeer.Long time poster turned longtime lurker here...LOL

JJ
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Welcome thbeer.

What a coincidence, you're named after JJ's favorite vegetables (malt, hops, & barley).

Mine too, come to think of it.

blood
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thbeer, I don't have a balcony but have a lanai and if you's eva in hawaii and like ta smoke a gar let me's know...

aloha,
pablo
hat
  • hat
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey hat glad ta have ya back,hope all's well.
dave97402
21 years ago
Well howdy...nice ta meet 'cha

Dave
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Howdy!

-Wolfy
KNOF
21 years ago
Welcome to the Insane Isaliam, as some of us call it.
As you have probably read over the past few months, . . . Sit Down, Light Up, and Hang On for a ride of your life!!! Have you bought a cooler yet? And I'm sure you have sent SteveS a cigar, correct? LOL!!!

Happy Holidays and Welcome Again!
MACS
21 years ago
ASYLUM Keith... ASYLUM.

Anybody with beer in his name is alright with me...

Bloody... good call on the vegetables. Now I can quit drinkin' V-8.
bassdude
21 years ago
welcome, DZ may be close to you.
Users browsing this topic