RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
or


is


this



board



getting



slower


and



slower



every



day



?
0patience
21 years ago
Naw Rick,
You're just getting slower. LOL!

Actually, I just attributed it to the internet or maybe cbid has an increase in traffic from added popluarity from a magazine.
18delta
21 years ago
very slow....took me 20 minutes to get in today, and that's with cable
pabloescabar
21 years ago
? tfel noitanigami yna ereht si ega ruoy ta ,kciR
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
zuc

!tfel s'taht lla s'ti ega ym ta
spadesman
21 years ago
This morning it's not that bad, about normal. Last night, it took forever to get it and just about as long for a page to load.
My guess is that two things are causing this:
1. More traffic from Holiday Shoppers
2. More trafic as a result of a recent article in Forbes.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Rick, how many times did you post this? yea, it can be slow, teaching us patience.
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
LOL @ Rick's comeback.
Charlie
21 years ago
CBid needs a new server!

Charlie
SteveS
21 years ago
or an additional one
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
dapperdan

i



don't



need



no



stinkin



patience.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
dapperdan

that was a kind of play on words from "the treasure of sierra madre." charlie knew it right away, but i suspect you haven't seen the movie or even heard of it.

test: who sold bogart the raffle ticket? (charlie hush, no hints)

test 2. what does bogarting a cigarette mean?
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick

"I don need no stinkin clues......."

The term is bogarting a joint!

Treasure of Sierra Madre is one of my all time favorite movies!

Charlie
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Mickey Gubatosi AKA Robert Blake
sold the lottery ticket
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Don't Bogart that joint my friend
Pass it over here
CWFoster
21 years ago
"puff puff PASS!"

or should I say..

"!SSAP ffup ffup"
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
EI

this man knows his stuff.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Hey, is that were bogarting that joint came from? I can remember saying that 30 years ago! LOL, I always respect my elders,learn something every day.I will watch that movie, my wife loves Bogie.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
dapperdan

send me your snailor and i'll send you a copy of casablanca on dvd.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Rick, I sent you a package to your office so it should be there now. DrmaddVibe got his yesterday and he's in Florida,your 2 hours away.But that's the mail.Oh, return address is on the box , Dan
Users browsing this topic