Thom
21 years ago
That is too freakin' funny!
thurson
21 years ago
My new favorite video game! LOL
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
EI

look, no hands.
cexshun
21 years ago
Very funny, but the real thing is more enjoyable! Hey, it snowed last night. brb
ryantp
21 years ago
Thread jack on
================
Reminds me of a joke:

Mickey Mouse wakes up to see "F*ck You, Mickey" pee'd into the snow. Mickey, very upset, gets his buddy at the police station to do an analysis so he can find the guy that did this.

A few days pass, and Mickey's buddy gets back to him.

"Well, Mickey, the good news is that I found out who's urine it is: Donald Duck's. The bad news is, that its Minnie's handwriting."

EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I heard that as clinton, hilary and al gores handwritting
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
opps sorry hilarys handwritting... but come to think of it, it could go the other way
tailgater
21 years ago
That site is great.

I've never been able to dot the "I" in my name before!!!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Yeah, Hillary discovered it was Slick Willie's urine with Al Gore's handwriting.
LOL!!!
Users browsing this topic