SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This question is posed on CNN this morning ...
Response is (at this moment running 72% yes, 28% no

What say you all ???
=============================================
Should past allegations of molestation be allowed
in court as evidence against Michael Jackson?
_____ Yes
_____ No
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
not just yes but HELL YES
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
allegations are rumours.

no, they should not be admitted. he will be on trial for this specific case and unproven rumours should not be allowed in a court of law.

as a mater of fact, look what rumours got us in the last election, a ditz for a president.
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
yeah, I heard those rumors too, but they turned out to be false ... the Democrats didn't run a viable candidate after all ...
Charlie
21 years ago
An example of a question put to Rick, and his answer as you would expect!!!!!!

Q- Rick, who is the greatest pitcher of all time?

A- Cy Young maybe, but do you know that type of thing got us a President who is a ditz?

Typical of Rick, he cannot do anything with without bashing the President, or mewling about some poitical stance he is against! LMAO
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Q: who is the greatest quarterback of all time

ricks A: Bush played rugby and is ruining the country
cexshun
21 years ago
I say no. An allegation is just that. It's unproven, and as far as the legal system is concerned, it's untrue.
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Yes.

The day Michael Jackson paid off an undisclosed sum to a "victim" for "alleged" indiscretions involving a minor...he invoked them as part of his character. Let's face it, his character is at trial here. While there's no way on God's green Earth I'd let that freak 100 yards near one of my kids is there anyone that doubts for a second that he's not guilty?

I watched the "interview" that a British reporter conducted with the kids in question. The behavior exhibited in the manner they interacted with each other made my skin crawl. If it was one of your kids would you want everything used against the perpetuator to obtain a guilty verdict? If the past is any indication of the present then what makes any of you that answered "no" to believe that the future will be any different.

Tigers don't change their "stripes".
ryantp
21 years ago
Allowing allegations sets some precedents that could be down right scary down the road. I'm sure they have enough hard evidence to convict him.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
DMV Tigers don't change their "stripes".

But Michael has become more white
JonR
21 years ago
I say "YES" he did make a $10,000,000 dollar payoff to stop those allegations.

JonR

Ps: I think Rick is secretly in love with GW, can you just picture them slow dancing eyes to eye so to speak.
plabonte
21 years ago
As much as it pains me to admit it I agree with Rick on this one (except his last sentance which has no relevance what so ever to the question).
herfsnipe
21 years ago
Hey JonR, I think it was more in the $20 million range. If Michael is as innocent as he says he is, let him disprove those allegations as well. I say bring them on. And if he's found NOT GUILTY, I say leave him alone. And he better stay away from kids.

Unfortunately, I think he's a sick person that had way too much money and used his stardom to influence those kids. I mean, how could you not like the guy? Free go karts, bicycles, roller coaster rides, all the ice cream you could eat, sleepovers with nice warm blankets, soft pillows....Oops, I better stop there. I wouldn't want to make any accusations I couldn't prove.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
sorry Charlie

i just got carried away.

i'll try my best not to do that again.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
DrMaddVibe

his character is not on trial, a specific act that he is claimed to have done is what he is on trial for doing.

as for the rest, i wouldn't want to be near him myself and i generally like nutty people.

i don't know why he didn't have just plain old surgery like regis philbin who is 95 and looks the same as he did when he was the announcer on the joey bishop show.

that little cleft in philbin's chin is actually his belly button.

jackson is only tolerated because his entourage is paid for. when he was younger he was electric on stage, now he doesn't appear, or if he does, i never hear about him. shame he didn't grow old and have a bunch of women living with him at neverland, but i guess he doesn't like women.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
JonR

you are being funny again.

trying to get back in my good graces??
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
herfsnipe

"Free go karts, bicycles, roller coaster rides, all the ice cream you could eat, sleepovers with nice warm blankets, soft pillows."

i didn't know that. maybe i was wrong and i should go there. i hope he has sprinkles for the ice cream
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Rick...you're mistaken. His character is most certainly on trial.
Charlie
21 years ago
His "character" is nothing more than a pediphile and if the ACLU chooses to step in to protect his "rights" this is just one more egregious act by ACLU!

Rick, I am sure he will give the kids sprinkles, but not someone of your age! LOL

Charlie
MACS
21 years ago
Freak. If he paid off someone, in my mind, that is enough to prove his guilt to me. He did. So guess what... the jagoff is as guilty as a summer day is long.

Users browsing this topic