rwhitehe
21 years ago
Hello all,
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and wish all of you a very happy holiday season.
I live in Santa Barbara and work for the University of California... Married, 3 adult children and 6 grandchildren.
I've been smoking cigars off and on for years...then I discovered Cbid... Now, 3 new humidors later, oh well, you all know this story.
It's a beautiful morning here on the coast, I'm heading out on the balcony with a Chateau Fuente and a pot of coffee...promises to be a great day!!!
I hope all of you have a joyous holiday and a great New Year.
Remember our troops in your prayers.

RV
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
RV,

Welcome aboard. I feel your pain. I'm on my way to Wal-Mart to get a cooler for my first coolidor (search the forum). You might want to do the same...

-Wolfy
CWFoster
21 years ago
Merry Christmas to all! And you might consider the big plastic storage containers. About $9 each at Wal-Mart, and at 90 Qts they hold a couple of weeks worth of c-bid orders! 😉
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey, they also sell gar's you might want ta pick some up well your there.
Charlie
21 years ago
Yeah, the Roi Tans and White Owls are really good ones!

Charlie
dapperdan
21 years ago
RV ,
Merry Christmas to you and your family. My wife graduated from Cal Poly SLO. Nice place to live! We love it up there but never managed to relocate. Were stuck here in North County San Diego, Fallbrook. A real ugly place. Too many avocado trees.

Some great wine has been coming out of that area, SLO, Paso Robles good stuff. any way welcome aboard.

Charlie, I got 100 cigars with a humidor 25 Valente ,25 Captiva, 25 scuba and 25 Cremosa, If you like those white owls these will be like top shelf to ya,Let me know I will be happy to send them to ya, LOL Dan
Charlie
21 years ago
Doesn't everybody love the White Owls? I would like to have a White Owl tee shirt for herfing....that would be a blast!

Charlie
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
Nothing punctuates a good smoke like a great view. UCSB is a fantastic campus. Sort of reminds me of Pebble Beach with the coast and all. My ex-parents-in-law got married at a little church down in nearby Goleta. The bride flew out from the midwest for an emergency ceremony right before he flew out to the Pacific theater during WWII. I'll be taking my high school Jr. son down there soon on college tours.
rwhitehe
21 years ago
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Wolfy, I'm waiting for my shipment of Climmax to arrive and my new coolador will be ready. I haven't used the Climmax before, but from what I read here, it's some great stuff.
CW, at my current C-bid rate , it won't take long to fill the coolador. I think I may need professional help. lol
Pablo, after California sin tax, Wally's cigars are no bargain.
Charlie, it's hard to pass up a five pack of Swisher Sweets and you can't forget Phillies Blunts. LMAO
Dan, SLO is a great area, and you're right, the wines are excellent. In fact, a Central Coast wine tour makes a great weekend getaway. If your up this maybe we can get together and herf.
CigarPrimate, when you guys come down for the tour, stop by the Recreation Center Expansion Project, I'll be glad to give you a tour of the new facilities.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome and best wishes to all for the holidays.

RV
[email protected]
Users browsing this topic