ynkfn23
  • ynkfn23
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Not exactly in the superbowl but they definitely played good against those Patriots....!!

Tom "intercepted again" Brady loses!!!!


Not really a dolphin fan - But I HATE the Patriots!!!
briguy151
21 years ago
If only Miami played like that all year. 😞 depressed dolphins fan.
tailgater
21 years ago
Miami deserves ALL the credit.
Truth be told, the Pats didn't play all that poorly, with the glaring exception of Brady's 4 picks.
I don't think this was a "trap game", but rather I believe the Dolphins simply handed it to the favorites.

Most in Patriot Nation will dissagree with me, but that's how I saw it.

And Ynkfn, I guarantee that I hate the Yankees more than you hate the Patriots.

Not even close....
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, but you do hate the patriots...
MACS
21 years ago
tailgater... I love you man. (and no, I don't want your bud light).

I just had to say that to a fellow member of RED SOX Nation.

Dear Yank-me fan - the curse (no such thing) has been reversed, so look forward to 26 more Red Sox Championships before your loser team gets another sniff.

NOPBODY hates the yank-mes more than I do. NOBODY.

The DallASS Cowgirls are a very close second.
MACS
21 years ago
I know how to spell... I spelled nobody correctly the second time.

queue Fredo from the Godfather... "I can handle things, i'm smart... not like everybody says... i'm not dumb, i'm smart and I want respect!"

It's early. Forgive me.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey Mac's, How ya doing...
tailgater
21 years ago
Pablo,
Hate the Pats?
I'm an 11 year season ticket holder.

I live and die with every play. But I found something Monday night just prior to midnight.
Perspective.
It was just One game.
If I had to lose to Miami or the Jets, I'd lose twice to Miami. Gladly.
The Pats will still command a first round bye, and the only drawback is that I'll only get to witness one playoff game in person, since the team may have to travel to Pittsburg enroute to our third Superbowl in 4 years.
And we WON'T lose twice to the Steelers.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . teams lose. . . . . nobody wins every game every year. . . . . hopefully, Brady will learn a lot from it, and it'll make him stronger for the playoffs. . . .

. . . this is why I don't give my buddies crap when their teams (usually Buffalo) lose. . . .eventually, they'll have an opportunity to dish the crap back. . . .

. . . to think I was actually feeling sorry for the Miami players at the beginning of the season. . . .
andytv
21 years ago
Tailgater:

Alot of folks hate the Pats. I think it is something like the opposite of rooting for the underdog and is akin to jealousy of their great performances. Anyways, here in Western PA, we are not required to hate them, but we do (of course) root against them on most occasions. I do feel compelled to correct you on two spelling errors in your post. 1) Pittsburg is actually spelled Pittsburgh. 2) You also mispelled Stillers.

It looks as if the playoffs will end badly for one of us, and it may not be so certain that you will not lose twice once we get our health back!

Users browsing this topic