puskarich
21 years ago
Just checking to see what you guys asked Santa for this year?
plabonte
21 years ago
Lord of the Rings - Return of the King extended DVD set. That and some quality nookie from the wife. I'll probably have a better chance of getting the DVDs.
ryantp
21 years ago
I get a few days off, which is all I really want.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
a big bag o'money, but we all know that aint going ta happen...
Charlie
21 years ago
Asked for and already have it! A 500 count table humidor! Beautiful piece of furniture, now gotta fill it since my other 4 humidors are about 70% capacity!

Merry Christmas!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Actually I did not ask for it, it was a gift from Santa and my wife right out of the blue!

Charlie
briguy151
21 years ago
Got my gift from the wife already. Brand new two tone Walther p22. I dunno how I convinced her on that one. Already have it and was at the range.
herfsnipe
21 years ago
I got a rock...
rwhitehe
21 years ago
My wife got me a ISOM sampler,
2 - RyJ Exhibit #2
2 - HDM Epicure #2
2 - Cohiba Robusto
2 - San Cristobal La Fuerza
2 - PSD #4
I've been a very good boy!!!
regdunlap7
21 years ago
I'm getting coal in my stocking. I've been a verrrrrryyyyyyy BBBBAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD boy 😉
jgjam
21 years ago
I was going to get myself a nice box of Cuabas but after seeing my wife coming home from her Christmas shopping extravaganza I may have to wait.... 😞 ...

Although I have a nice box of Montes on the way... 🙂

John
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
I'm getting indoor plumbing.
Nah, forget it--the bucket's good enough.
Besides, my pull-ups are plenty absorbent.
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
LMAO @ plabonte!!

I'm looking forward to getting the Lord of the Rings - Return of the King extended DVD set, too.

-Wolfy
plabonte
21 years ago
I got one from my mom last night. Only problem is my wife told me my mother-in-law also got me one. So now I have two LOTR extended DVDs. Guess I'll have to return one.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I just can't wait to get pictures of my daughter's face. That is the best part of Christmas for me.

-Chris
drnos
21 years ago
Last year I was in a See's Candy store buying some client gifts when I saw some very realistic looking chocolate cigars. So I bought one for myself.

On Christmas morning, I slipped it into the tree so I could "find" it later. Then I went up later and said "Whoa, what's this? Merry Christmas to me!"

My wife almost fainted when she saw me take a bite outta that big maduro!
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I ain't gettin' jack 'cause I got a boat in October. It was my anniversary-birthday-Christmas-Valentine's day-Easter-father's day present for the forseeable future.


You're damn Skippy, it was worth it!
KNOF
21 years ago
I'm like regdunlap7, except I'm not even getting coal this year!!! I think Santa used up all his coal on regdunlap7.

Baaaaaaaaa Hummmmmmmmmmmmbug! LOL!!!
GYPSY
21 years ago
My wife got me a Fender Strat with all the trimmings. It was supposed to be a suprise but she can't keep a secret.
bullwyf
21 years ago
I don't think I'm getting anything, the wife spanked me last night. . oops wrong forum sorry. .

I want to see my brothers in arms "Alpha Company" all return safely at the end of their rotation to Iraq.

I'm mailing them out a box of Graycliffs tomorrow.
Users browsing this topic